Saturday, January 25, 2014

sages of rage


I travelled far...with the sage
Traversing waters calm and quiet...
Beneath the sea and above the soil
Above the cloud
Yet with turmoil..

I heard the beached whale croon..
and the burling brick swoon
I danced with the raging sand changing hues
I lapped in the sun bathed in angered gold

I laughed...I traversed..
yet I knew no bound
the sun blazed orange
raking the soil
the green mountains slaved smoke
billowing haze.
liquid orange bold

Yet when I dived to stamp
The beaching whales croon..
I saw myriad schools of fishes
dirt blood and stings..
small ones and frail..

last I reached the sand
It twirled.
And slaved..
changing to its light.
delight
and there I met her
dancing in her clinking mad
frenzy..
her jewels shone..
her black hair strewn
Her chilling laughter wafted...
as she brandished her sword
shining slick
dripping red and gold...

No comments:

Post a Comment