Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not Done

I lay on the bed..
The night blinked back at me 
Mockingly..
I draw the blinds shut..
Yet the darkness stares
The shadows dance on the ceiling..
And the mind plays its game..
The hurling storms and
the Crying sores
The hurting eyes..
The khol running down...
The laughter of the child...
The smell of wild lilies...
The taste of honey...
all blend in a cacophony
of multitudinous desire
the pillow bursts like a cloud
of dreams..
of this frayed chest of chestnut brown
and a serpent guards the lock...
the chest is frayed and old
may be holding pirates
treasures and tales manifold
My pupils are ablaze...
Glazing of gold
The ceiling dances again washed in milky sun
The story was not fully done..
and the morning has just Begun

1 comment:

  1. wowowowo!!!!! this is even better... listen y don't do one thing... as soon as u post something,upload it on twitter and Facebook, there is a feature that enables u to share. I share everything i post, it makes for good blogging, and slowly new people have started viewing my blog...u have to do all this if u really want to share ur thoughts with the world. Good work keep it up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete