Tuesday, October 4, 2011

But you will never be there...

some times I feel like a sad song...like I am all alone..Without you
lyrics by John Denver

What is life for a child without a father...and what is life for a girl when her hero is not around..the first hero of her life on whose shoulders she would go of to sleep free from a world of frets...

life is all about age and age catching up and how many scores did you make and how many sores did you heal..or how many blows did you blow...and how much of a mint were you your lifetime...some get a life time achievement award and life goes on and on 
Today I watched a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN0WCTFw7L4&noredirect=1 its by an artist named Yiruma...and the music is soft and nice...sort of a music that can actually make you retrospect your thoughts... a music that can make you feel a void.... that's what I felt..
Six years may be seven now...Its really difficult to know you shall never ever ever come back...when I close my eyes I think of you..sometimes tvideo to remind me of the precious jewel I have...

I dont' think people reading this too will ever forget the value of the in-comparable jewel either!!
he images are hazy..its like you were never there...like you will never be there as my life moves from one threshold to another...nor shall we ever sing do..re ..me like madness..and laugh like a madman with a mad child..nor shall we go on the rickshaws singing Christmas carols at the pitch of our voices, on Christmas eve through free school street...nor shall you ever say hop..two three four in and effort to make me walk faster when my legs ache..and nor shall you stand back as I put my new dress on...But that's life..life and its so strange.. unpredictable vagaries.. sometimes I just cannot recall the times we spent together..and this video..this stupid video...is so sad..yet its so beautiful..that I am glad shes here..and I hope to be with her through her best and worst..I guess I didn't need this

No comments:

Post a Comment